Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wed, Sept 9, 2009 from Cleveland

My dear Bashir, asante for your good healing wishes for my precious Jimmy! I will tell him of your greetings and good wishes, and he will be grateful for your kindness. Right now his face is hurting, so he is holding an "ice pack" on it ("ice pack" is a lot of ice cubes inside a plastic bag, then wrapped in a towel). But soon he will be well again, thanks to God.

The amount for all your clothes is very good. I want you to have all the items you need to be well-dressed, confident, and happy at Learnit Institute, and of course dry in the rainy season that's coming!

Next week I will send you the money for clothes, probably on Wednesday 16 September. When the time gets closer, I will email you with the date and information you will need to get the money at Western Union!

Also, I will send your school fees direct to Learnit, probably on that same date of 16 Sept. Yes, I will for sure tell you when I have done it, so you can visit them again in person and get all the information you need to start your ICDL course on Monday 28 September.

I'm happy to hear you are enjoying your Excell class! Also, how is everyone at the Palm Beach Hotel? How are you enjoying your work there?

Please say my "Habari ni nzuri" to Mr. Iddi for me!

God Bless You!
Yours truly,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment