Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thur Dec 10, 2009 from Cleveland: 2 PACKAGES FOR YOU

Habari, my dear Bashir? Asante sana for your wonderful email. I'm really happy that you can contact your dear father by phone, and grateful that someone has a mobile phone and that person kindly shares it with your father!


Congratulations on receiving your Hotel Certification! Woooooo-HOOOOOO! It's great news and I'm very proud of you. I hope you are feeling very proud of your success!

Now I pray you may be employed by the Palm Beach Hotel if God wishes!

Yesterday Mr. Jimmy sent the Laptop to you already! It should reach you by Wednesday 23 December.

We will send your other items in another package. First I have to go shopping for the items you need (notebooks, and flash disk). Also, I want to send you another CD by Rihanna, and I must go shopping for that, too!

Finally, I think tonight (Thursday) will be the night for Western Union! I have to make sure I can get the money. If it's not tonight, it will be tomorrow (Friday)!

GOD BLESS YOU!
Yours sincerely,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment