Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tue Dec 22, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam: Email for Nicole

Hi Nicole!


Am fine but my Eyes are still Sneezing with a sleep. It's really hard to experience this Circumstance.

Thanks so much for Praising me that am Intelligent & Wise. I think it's a gift from God.

But also because my father teaches me how to live with different Categories of People.
He tells me to be Kind & regard everyone as equal.

He forbids/Denies me to SEGREGATE, NEGLECT, ISOLATE, DISCRIMINATE, OPPRESS & HATE ANYONE.

Yes of course also religious leaders took Part of this, They used to teach me What it takes to be loved by GOD & What it takes a person to Enter in the Heaven Paradise.

They taught me to be KIND, GENEROUS & MERCIFUL.

But above all, it's because I have experienced a lot of Sufferings in my Life & That's why I feel so touched when Someone Struggles & Suffers. Because I know how it Pains & I know what's all about LIFE.

Yes nowadays am Eating enough MEAT. Sometimes I change & Buy FISH & EGGS. But I like MEAT than FISH.
But EGGS are better than FISH to me.

May GOD Bless You!

Your's Faithfully,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment