Friday, December 25, 2009

Thu Dec 24, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam: I HAVE GOT IT!

Hi Nicloe!

Am so proud to tell you that a 'LAPTOP' is finally in my Hands. It's really fine & Okay!

We went to pick it in the Morning from 'Post Office'.

But it Says '4 DAYS LEFT FOR ACTIVATION'. What does it Mean? Does it mean that if I delay to ACTIVATE it will have any Problem?
What a first thing should I do with it before I start to Use it? Of Course I will ask my LECTURERS but I just want to get a bit information from you!

Please reply as soon as Possible.

But am so happy with this LAPTOP, because it LOOKS SO TOUGH & IT'S POTTABLE.

Am waiting for your quick reply!

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF THE MERRY CHRISTMASS & A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!

GOD BLESS YOU!

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment