Friday, December 25, 2009

Thu Dec 24, 2009 from Cleveland: IT’S ME AGAIN

Hello again, my dear Bashir!

Wow, it's great that I'm at home by my computer tonight, which is Christmas Eve, so we can send each other some extra emails!

If you can, yes, you should try to activate your laptop with the number I gave you -- that very long "Product Key" with letters and numbers. If it doesn't work easily for you, then you can wait until I talk to that person on Monday, But do check it out on your laptop, by clicking on the activation box and see if it invites you to activate. Make sure you have the "Product Key" because it will ask you to type it in. It's very long so you can type it very slowly!

Let me know if that works easily, or not

Douglas's girlfriend Jen lives in Chicago! That is where they met. Right now, Jen is home with her parents for Christmas in Worthington, Ohio, about 100 miles (125 kilometers) from Cleveland.

It makes me smile to know your Father & you also like CATS! Yes, for sure, when you come to CLEVELAND Libby and Penny (our cats) will be your friends!

Yes, Hilda sent me a lovely email to tell me about her leave, and giving me her phone number in case I need her assistance before 12 January, I emailed her back to thank her for her special kindness. Also, I told her I will wire her the first payment for your Diploma course on January 15 or 16! Hilda said I can make three payments, one in January, one in May, and one in September, so that it what I will do!

CONGRATULATIONS on passing all your ICDL Exams! I'm very proud of you, and I want you to feel very proud of yourself! GREAT WORK! How do you say "Congratulations" in Kiswahili?

Is Kiswahili your mother tongue from Malawi, or do you and your father also speak another language, too?

For sure, I remember SLIPWAY & COCO BEACH from our times together there in August! I have some photos from those spots, including my favorite picture of all: you and me at Slipway with the Indian Ocean behind us. It's wonderful that you will spend your Christmas Day at those lovely places, and to have my REMEMBERERS & MEMORIES! That makes my heart smile.

Here, Douglas, Mr. Jimmy and I will wake up in the morning and drink some coffee and tea, and play some Christmas music on CDs. When Christopher and Nicki come over to our house, we will open some gifts together. Mr. Jimmy and I are giving some money to Christopher and Douglas, and some cookies, and we are giving candy, and necklaces made of beads to Jen and Nicki! Then I will roast the turkey with stuffing, and set the table with the special place for you! Then we will take a picture and I will email it to you!

GOD BLESS YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Yours faithfully,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment