Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mon Dec 21, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam: NOT ENOUGH

Hi Nicole!


I didn't sleep enough because I ran to Work again on afternoon Shift. I have only slept for 2 hours, Can you imagine!

Am really very busy & the arrangement of the Shift Time Table it's so tough especially to me,
because I have got a lot of night Shifts than any of my Coleagues.

In this Case I'll decide to step down when I start my DIPLOMA Class in January. Because I will definately lose forcus to my Education if I don't do that.

This Month Could be the last month to be at 'PALM BEACH HOTEL'.

Am always so tired because I don't have enough time to rest & sleeping. Now I want to forcus on 1 thing only & that is my DIPLOMA Class at Learnit College.

I have laughed when I have read that in U.S.A you call night hours as 'GRAVEYARD HOURS'.

Nice to hear that you regard me as your own Son. I knew it already even without to tell me,
because you give me everything what you give to DOUGLAS & CHRISTOPHER.

So let's wait & see what DOUGLAS & CHRISTOPHER will buy if you give them the Money you mentioned.

Now it's time for DOUG & CHRIS(My Brothers). Am queite satisfied with all you are doing & what you have been doing to my life.
How many times I have been receiving the Money from you? The right answer is: SEVERAL TIMES.

GOD tells us to appreciate & be Satisfied with what we have been given. That's a Humanity!!!
Even if it's a very little thing, we must thank for that because we didn't have it before.

Please Nicole! You have to know that a person who can't appreciate & thank for a little money you give him/her, He/She will never appreciate & thank even if you make him/her become a Billionaire.

The same as a Person who can not give a little he/she has, He/She can not give even if he has BILLIONS OF U.S DOLLARS.

It does not mean that a person who gives is richer or wealthiest, no!! It's Generosity!!
That's how GOD made people. Some give & others don't.

There are a lot of rich people in this world but they don't help the Poor & Needy.

Giving it's not all about being RICHER, no! But it's all about being GENEROUS. Is this TRUE/FALSE?

That is why I always thank you for the Generosity. Even if you give me $1, I'll thank you for that because am in need of it & it's for free.

So please Nicole! Don't think that am not Satisfied with what you give me, no!! Am queite Satisfied with your REMARKABLE HELP.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment