Friday, December 25, 2009

Wed Dec 23 2009 from Cleveland: WOOO-HOOO for your laptop!

Hello my dear Bashir!

WOOOO-HOOOOO! I'm so happy to get your email that your laptop has reached the post office in Dar Es Salaam! It's cool that you and Mr. Iddi will pick it up tomorrow, which is 24 December, Christmas Eve.

Christmas Eve is a special day and night in America. The story goes that Santa Claus delivers his presents on the night of Christmas Eve, 24 December, while children are sleeping, then children wake up Christmas morning, 25 December, to discover their presents have been delivered to them by the magical and jolly Santa Claus! So it's really fun that you get your laptop on Christmas Eve.

I hope that Hilda or others at Learnit College can assist you with any questions you may have about your new laptop.

Your other package is scheduled to arrive Wed. 30 December, is addressed to you (not to Mr. Iddi). It contains your Rihanna CDs and other items for you, all wrapped in Christmas wrapping so you can have the fun of opening gifts!

Your father is truly an amazing man. He taught you so many wise beliefs and actions, and he must be very proud to know he has raised such a fine son as you, who follows his teachings. I'm also happy you had fine religious instructors. I've had some good religious teachers, but also some very mean-spirited ones, who seemed to have forgotten the very teachings of God. I call you an ambassador for God's kindness, respect, and mercy, because you live your life this way.

You have suffered much worse hardships than I have, but because I spent many years in poverty, I can agree with you that such trials are good training in kindness and mercy (although some people grow very mean because of their life's hardships).

Now I'm hoping you had a day off from Palm Beach Hotel, so you can catch up on many hours of your much-needed sleep!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Yours faithfully,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment