Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thu, Sept 17, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Nicole!

Am not surprised why you are more excited to hear that am Learnit College's Student to be! you deserve to be happy because of your kind & merciful!

I'll discuss with Levina & Mr.Eric concerning about my class time at the College & I'll let you know what's their response. But I guess it'll be fine! But my training period will be ending on 24 October, then it's when they'll decide whether to employe me or not!

The lady of Western Union brought this decision for the sake of security wise of the money. She said that if I had a Bank account I would have gone to collect the money on the day it would suppose to be used rather than to keep it in the house untill the day of shopping[saturday]. That's why I had to hand it over to you!

Yes! I would like to have my own Bank account if it would be possible! But so far I don't know if the Bank charges monthly or whatever.I'll have to find out & let you know what does the Bank explain about it!

Let me first tell & ask Mr.Iddi about his son's fees & let you know later on. There's no doubt to say that he'll be happy to hear about it!

Am still waiting for a promissed Package.

God bless you & family!

Your's sincerely,
Bashir

No comments:

Post a Comment