Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fri, Sept 1,, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Nicole!

Yes!! That sounds fantastic!! it's what I wanted! on monday I'll go to have a meet that lady. Thanks so much for the job well done you're doing to me. I never got happiness in my life than now for being with you. now am positive minded & am confident that I'll succeed.

I also join all American people as they remember 11 september Osama's attack to the Pentagon building in 2001.
I was at Primary 6 at that time! was Pentago building maintained?

I know alot througout the world because I like listening to the B.B.C Radio. That's one of my hobbies!

Am also happy with another package you've mentioned, It'll be really great for me if you do that.

Wao!!! Am I handsome? Are you not kidding me? Thanks if it's true, but I never know that!

Thanks & Praises to God who is providing a heeling treatment to Mr. Jimmy.

God bless you!

Your's sincerely,
Bashir!

No comments:

Post a Comment