Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sat Dec 26, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam:

Hi Nicole!


Thanks so much for the CHRISTMASS EMAILS You have sent to me. It's really showing that you had a Wonderfull Christmass Day there in CLEVELAND.

Nice view of the House & Nice appearence of the Sitting room.

But what made me to be more happier is my SEAT. I have felt good to see it because it is the SEAT I would have sat if I were there.

Even yourself you look so nice & beautifull. You dressed well & Nicely. Inshort I can say that you are a beautifull lady!

It's nice also to see Mr.Jimmy & Douglas Look so Good & Nice. What about CHRISTOPHER? Wasn't he there?

My LAPTOP is so good & It hasn't any Problem so far!

I have also Successifully activated it. It was queite Simple & It didn't even need me to use the Numbers & Leters which you Gave me.

I revealed it's secret today & I have fixed it myself within less than 5 Minutes.

So don't be Nervous of My LAPTOP because it's now alright & Ok!

But I'll not Hasitate to tell you if that Problem or any other Problem Occurs!

But now it's also saying that 31 days of UPDATES. What about it? Is it a problem?

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment