Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mon Dec 14, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam: YOU'LL HAVE AN ADMIRABLE CHRISTMASS DAY.

Hi Nicole!


Am so excited to Understand that you also agree & interested with my 'Palm Beach Hotel's' Salary.
But I'll see first my DILOMA Class & it's Time Table if I will manage to do both things at Once.
Let's wait & See untill my DIPLOMA Class Starts!

Am also delighted about another Package of NOTEBOOKS, FLASH DISK & REHANA CD.
Is that a REHANA CD which is having 'UNFAITHFUL' TUNE? I'll be more excited if it's that I'll be more one.
A COVER of REHANA CD which you already Sent at First Was a right One, Only that the DISK was not for that ALBUM.
They misplaced a A DISC.

Waoo!!! It's queite admirable to hear about the way you will be enjoying On the CHRISTMASS DAY.
No!! I don't know 'STUFFING'! What is it?

I only wish you all the best & that you should reach that day of CHRITMASS with good Health & Prosperity.
We'll be talking about it as the days Close in! BUT I WISH I COULD BE THERE WITH YOU & YOUR FAMILY to CEREBRATE TOGETHER.

GOD BLESS YOU!

YOUR'S
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment