Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wed, Sept 16, 2009 from Cleveland

Hello my dear Bashir, ever since I received your email I have been smiling and singing and my heart has been dancing! It's wonderful that you saw Hilda today and confirmed that the money is in Learnit's bank and you are all ready to start college on 28 September! As I like to say, WOOOOOO - HOOOOOOO!!

I don't need to hear from Hilda, because if there was any problem, she would email me. But since she has confirmed receiving the money, and has told you, we are all set! It also makes me happy to think of Mr. Iddi with you to share the joyful news!

Will your college hours of 2 - 5 pm be okay with Mr. Eric at the Palm Beach Hotel? I'm hoping that will be fine with him. If there is any problem, please let me know, and I will write him an email.

Also, I will ask Douglas your college questions and email his answers to you. Douglas lives in Chicago now, so I don't meet him often, since it is a 7-hour drive by car. Christopher lives here in Cleveland, so he comes to visit us a few times a week!

Regarding the bank account question, I do want to make sure I am giving you good advice. So here are a few more comments. Because your money (for Internet cafe and clothes) is safe at your house, then you don't need a bank account for it. And, because I can pay your college by wire, we don't have to worry about you carrying large sums of money from Western Union all the way to see Hilda at Learnit Institute. When you get paid by the Palm Beach Hotel, is that money also safe at your house?

Another question I have is, do banks in Dar Es Salaam charge a monthly fee to have an account, and fees to make a deposit or a withdrawal?

I want you to be completely safe, and your money to be safe. Did the Western Union lady talk about a bank account for safety reasons? Do you think you need a bank account for safety? Let me know your comments.

I must tell you I LOVE having email! What a gift of God that we can communicate so quickly to each other from around the world!

As you can tell, I am very excited tonight as I think of you shopping for your new clothes Saturday and starting college very soon!

God Bless You and Mr Iddi!
Yours faithfully,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment