Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thur Dec 10, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam: AM SO HONORED TOO

Hi Nicole!


Am so Delighted to hear that my father's Requests have been accepted by you!
He will be more happy to hear about that wonderful news from you.

Even myself am happy too with that, because they are my own Concerns.

I will tell him when you send me Money today or tomorrow as you said.
I communicate with him through Phone. There is someone there who has a Mobile Phone. Then I call & tell him that I need to talk with my father & he calls him for me.

Am also impressed with the Decision you have made of sending me NOTEBOOKS & A FLASH DISK.
DOES IT MEAN THAT YOU WILL SEND THEM TOGETHER WITH MY LAPTOP? Because you said that you would send a LAPTOP yesterday.

I was about to tell you today that I went yesterday to Collect my Hotel Certificate & I got it.

Now am waiting for PALM BEACH HOTEL'S REACTION. But I hope & am sure that they will employ me.

I will tell you everything if tomorrow comes.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Your's faithfully,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment