Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mon Dec 7, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam: ABOUT MY FATHER

Hi Nicole!


First of all, my father is 49 Years old & He'll be Turning 50 On 25 January which is also a day I'll Start my DIPLOMA CLASS. I arrived at Night at home. I found my Father already entered inside the House as He was about to Sleep.
It's Obvious that He is with Wife & who is also my Step mother. But she is very good Woman, Interms of behaviour.
She treats me well as Her own Son & I never get Worried of her. Even myself I'll never Upset her.My father has 3 Children with that Woman.
2 Boys & 1 Girl. The following are their Names: IQRA, SHAHIDA & RAFIK.

My father didn't recognise me at first, I was Strange to him because I dressed Nicely with the Closes you bought for me.
He said Waoo!! my Son looks nice & I really missed him!! Then we Sat down & Started to discuss about our Lives.

He Jumped & Ran to My Grand Mother who is His Biological Mother to tell her about the most Interesting News about NICOLE & HER FAMILY IN GENERAL. Then He asked GOD to bless you.

Then it's when I took & Gave Him a Prestigious GIFT which you Sent Him. He didn't believe that he Could get Such kind of the Money because He gets less than that from what He Harvests at the FARM Per year.

The Money which you Gave Him was K10,000 according to Malwian Currency.
Malawi's Currency is Called KWACHA. Please try to Convert $ DOLLAR to KWACHA.

It Was like a Dream to Him to touch that Kind of Money.

You really helped & Saved Him So Much.

He said GOD should bless you more!

Your's
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment