Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thur Dec 10, 2009 from Cleveland: WESTERN UNION INFORMATION

Hello my dear Bashir,

Here is the Western Union information for you to pick up the money! Please let me know when you have the money safely!

I sent 190 U.S. Dollars, which is about 248,000 shillings.


100,000 shillings are for your dear father, for his food and fertilizer for his farming. 100,000 Tanzanian Shillings = 10,941.40 Malawi Kwacha

When you send the money at Western Union, you will be charged a "Money Transfer Fee." That means the total amount you will pay at Western Union will be 10,000 shillings plus the "Money Transfer Fee." I don't know how much the fee will be. Please take Mr. Iddi with you when you go to Western Union, to be safe and to make sure they don't charge too much for the fee.


All the money that is left is for you, your meat and Internet cafe for one month. I hope you will have about 130,000 shillings left. Let me know what happens!


(...)

No comments:

Post a Comment