Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tues, Sept 15, 2009 from Cleveland

My dear Bashir, Habari ni mzuri?

Asante sana for your good news that you easily got your money at Western Union! I'm very excited about your clothes shopping on Saturday!! I wish I could be there with you, rafiki yangu! I will close my eyes and imagine being there shopping together at Kariakoo on Saturday with you.

For many years of my life, I had poor clothes and felt bad about it, because richer people treated me badly -- just because of my poor clothes. Now God wishes for me to have a better life and to share with you! For this I am thanking God. I have the honor to assist you with buying new clothes for your college to be, and I am dancing with delight and happiness! I smile to think of how you will enjoy the new clothes, look very handsome, and have confidence with your new classmates. You deserve this good life.

I did not hear from Hilda today either. Maybe she did not work at learnit today? Let's wait a day or two and see if we get email from her. Otherwise I will send her another email about it. The money was sent yesterday and should be at Learnit's bank right now or very soon!

You wrote in your email that you got your money easily as usual at Western Union. But you also wrote, "A Western Union lady said that it would be necessary if I would have opened a Bank account." I do not understand that exactly. I just want to be sure she gave you your money without any problems!

I have prepared your package and will take it to the post office on Thursday 17 September. That means it should arrive to you at Palm Beach Hotel around 1 October!

God Bless You, My Dear Bashir! Also my greetings and blessings to Mr. Iddi and his family,

Yours faithfully,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment