Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sun, Sept 13, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Nicole!

Thanks so much for the information bout Learnit Institute! I really appreciate for that & you are really for real!! tomorrow I'll have to go there to introduce myself to that lady who calls herself ''Hilda Mallomo'' & let you know!

Am really waiting for the package you've talked about & it's nice to hear that you feel interested with my life background! But I'll be destroyed if u'll drop me afterwards, because now am relying on you!

Yes, I have to play soccer each & every weekend, yesterday I played & won 2-1.

Last but not least, I would like to remind you about the money of clothes that should really be fast as you've said, because I'll need to prepare so early before the time of classes closes in. I don't always go at night at Palm Beach Hotel, no! it depends on the shifts. but yesterday I was at night!

Thanks & praises to God for saving Mr. Jimmy! did you tell Mr Jimmy about me? Then, what did he say?

God bless you & family!

Your's faithfully,
Bashir!

No comments:

Post a Comment