Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fri Dec 11, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam: I'VE GOT THE MONEY

Hi Nicole!


Please! nothing to worry about, because everything is alright.
I have just bounced back to pick the money. I have got it very Safely & easily.

Don't be nervous about how I will send the Money, because I know the whole Process & I can not be cheated by anyone.

Thanks for your Correction & It shows that you really Care about me. Honestly! I was not Comfused with that because I knew it was a mistake. I know what happens & it's not difficult to send the Money.
Tomorrow I will go at the Western Union to Send that Money to my father & I will tell you everything when I will be back.

Thanks for your Prayers, because the 'PALM BEACH HOTEL MANAGEMENT' has Confirmed that am now their Permanent
Receptionist & Employer. They have announced that to my Colleagues & everyone today in the Morning.

Tomorrow I will tell you about my SALARY. Because Personell Manager was not present today & I need him to tell me how much I will be getting Monthly.

GOD BLESS YOU!

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment