Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sun Dec 27, 2009 from Cleveland

Habari, son? Did you get lots of good sleeps? Are you eating well?

Today, I was busy writing, and also helped Douglas with his laundry! Mr. Jimmy helped Christopher fix a broken light on his car, which is a 1992 Volkswagen Jetta. Then we all watched the Cleveland Browns play American football and they won the game, making us very happy. How is Manchester United doing these days?

Now Christopher has gone home, Douglas has gone out to see his friends, Mr. Jimmy is going to read a book, and I'm going to do my exercises. Each day, I lift light weights and do some "cardio" exercises for 30 minutes to stay in good condition.

After my exercises, I will check my computer to see if you had a chance to chat again!

GOD BLESS YOU!

Yours truly,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment