Friday, December 25, 2009

Thu Dec 24, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam: A FORGOTTEN NOTE

Hi Nicole!


I forgot to tell you that Nowadays I even became an Expert of a Computer Operation at the Reception.

Everyone who wants to print,Typing & more, They ask me to do for them.

But before you sent me to the Collge I was the one who did't know anything in a Computer.

I completely knew nothing untill they were about to Sack me because I had No any Idea of a Computer Operation.

But now the Reception is depending on me interms of Computer Issues. I have even beaten those who knew earlier.

Untill they were about to give me a post of 'RESERVATION' but it held. They said because I speak fluent English & I at least know Computer than my Coleagues at the Reception.

But all that it's because of you for sending me at the COLLEGE.

So that's it & let me Continue Playing my LAPTOP.

My LAPTOP is good & Beautifull than Yours. I mean the one you brought to DAR-ES-SALAAM.

I can't even accept to exchange if you tell me. Even DOUGLAS & CHRISTOPHER Can admire it.

I HAVE DESCRIBED MY LAPTOP AS A SUPERB!!!

A HAPPY CHRISTMASS DAY TO YOU!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment