Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mon, Sept 14, 2009 from Cleveland

My dear Bashir, it's very late on Monday night in America! As soon as I write you this note, I'll go to sleep.

Just now I emailed to Hilda at Learnit with the details she needs about the wire transfer I sent for your ICDL class!

I'm still getting your package ready! It will have two notebooks, one with about 100 questions you can answer, and the other will be a blank notebook so you can write about things in your life that I didn't ask questions about. I will enclose pencils and pens, too! My hope is to mail it to you on Friday 18 September. I send it to you at the Palm Beach Hotel address.

It makes me very happy to know you dream of being a graduate and that you like your new college so much! I will be smiling about it as I fall asleep.

God Bless You, my dear Bashir.

Yours faithfully,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment