Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thu, Sept 10, 2009 from Cleveland

My dear Bashir,

Habari ni nzuri!

Asante sana for your continuing good wishes for Jimmy. He's feeling a little better today! Like you and Mr. Iddi, he is strong, so he will soon be all healed.

The kind lady who is helping me with sending your payment is named Hilda Mallomo at Learnit Institute. On Saturday, I will send you an email with all the Learnit Institute information, everything you need, so you can take it with you when you visit them on Monday! So far I have told her your name and that you will take ICDL class starting 28 September, and she has told me the payment amount to wire, plus the Learnit Institute's bank information.

I am very excited about your clothes shopping and it will be great to see the photos when it's time! You are a very handsome young man, and you will be looking even handsomer in some new clothes very soon.

Glad to hear everyone at P.B. Hotel is doing well.

Also, I am preparing a new package to send you! I will tell you more about it on Saturday or Sunday in my email.

Please give Mr. Iddi my greetings and good wishes!

God Bless You, Rafiki Yangu!

Yours truly,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment