Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sun Dec 6, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam: AM FINALLY BACK

Hi Nicole!


Thanks so much for your Warmly Welcome. Am really happy to reveall that you have been thinking of me since I left.

I have just Come back & I have just ran to the INTERNET CAFE without having a rest. I also missed you more than you missed me. But am so delighted to know that I have found you well. As I aways say that you really Care about me & GOD SHOULD BLESS YOU FOR THAT.

My Journey was so nice! Only that I got Sick when I was going because of a 'BUS FUEL SMELL'. But I arrived well.

I found my dear father & He was so Happy to see me.

I told him about yourself & He appreciated for building his Son's Future.

Please NICOLE! give me 2 days to explain well about My father & what he said about you.

I'll start tomorrow to tell you about my Father's Condition.

But let me say inshort about Him, NICOLE!!! MY FATHER IS STARVING WITH POVERTY & HUNGER.

Especially HUNGER. I'll also tell you about what he did with the Money you gave Him.

Because today am so tired, I need to rest.

Tomorrow I'll tell you in Details.

Nice to hear about the LAPTOP. Please let it come soon because am in need of it.

GOD BLESS YOU!

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment