Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sun, Dec 20, 2009 from Cleveland: Your Amazing Emails

Mambo, Bashir!

Wooo-Hoooo! What fantastic emails you sent me last night! Both of your emails are amazing, because of your knowledge and your wonderful, clear writing.

Your writings about Jesus show your deep understanding of His life and His mission! Your soul is very deep to have that kind of understanding at such a young age.

It’s interesting to know your parents have different faiths. I wonder if that made marriage difficult for them. I commend you because you love and respect your mother and father and their faiths. I describe you as a living ambassador for Almighty God through your respect for people of all faiths.

Please tell me more about Muhammad. I know only a little information about Him. I would like to know Muhammad as you know Jesus Christ. I think you are the right person to teach me!

Also, please tell me about ISLAMIC IDI! I don’t know anything about it and I would like to learn from you. It is also called EID, or is that a different holiday?

Also, I was very interested in your writings about Islam and the Qu’ran! You taught me a lot with your fine descriptions. And I agree with you when you wrote, “we all worship One & the Same almighty GOD. It's impossible to be One Religion in this World. That's how GOD Planned it to be. I know that we all together & Servants of GOD.” You are so right!

Did you know that Dar-es-Salaam and Tanzania are famous around the world for being very peaceful despite religious differences? In that way, your city and country set an example of tolerance, peace, and harmony for the whole world! When people in America ask me about Dar-es-Salaam, first I tell them about you, Mr. Iddi, and the Palm Beach Hotel – then I tell them about the peace and tolerance the citizens have for each other.

Yes, Douglas will come to Cleveland from Chicago for Christmas! He will take an airplane and arrive on Wednesday 23 December! That is also the date your Laptop HP should arrive in Dar-es-Salaam post office! Your second package 9with Rihanna CDs should arrive on Wednesday 30 December.

Douglas will stay with Mr. Jimmy and me on his visit, which will last until Monday, 28 December, when he will fly back to Chicago and return to work.

Christopher and his sweet girlfriend “Nicki” live near us, and they will come to our house on Christmas Day. That is the day we will have our turkey and “stuffing” and set a special place at the table for you and take a picture, which I will email to you!

For Christmas gifts, I will give Christopher and Douglas a bit of money so they can shop for things they need and want -- just like I give to you! It is my great honor and pleasure to treat you like my own son, because that is just how I feel about you! Every day in my prayers, I thank Almighty God for his miracle of bringing us together!.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Yours faithfully,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment