Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tues Dec 8, 2009 from Cleveland: Email for Bashir

Hello my dear Bashir,


I will write you a longer email later today, but right now I want to tell you how much I appreciate your excellent emails about your dear father, his family, and how he is so proud of you. I'm very sad about his difficult life in Malawi. Let's talk about how we can help him. He needs money for food and for fertilize for his farming. Can you send him money safely, or do you have to travel to Malawi to give it to him? 10,000 Malawi kwacha is 70 U.S. Dollars.


Mr. Jimmy and I are preparing your Laptop HP very carefully for shipping. We will address it to Mr. Iddi, as you described! I think we will be able to send it tomorrow (Wednesday). I will let you know for certain. We want to pack it very carefully so it arrives to you in perfect condition!


GOD BLESS YOU!
Yours faithfully,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment