Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tues, Sept 15, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam

Habari ni mzuri?

Am here to tell you nothing but Western Union & my College to be!

The picking of the money was safe & easy as usuall. But a Western Union lady said that it would be necessary if I would have opened a Bank account.

No any message so far from Hilda Mallomo concerning about my special sent fees from you. I hope she didn't check about it today. But I hope & confident that she'll let me know in less than 2 days.

A countless thanks to you for the money of the clothes! I'll really shine because of you! I will be regarded as am from a well to do family, but not like that at all!! You make me to deserve what I wouldn't even imagined to deserve.

Let that package of questions come! I promise to respond all of them. On saturday I'll be on shopping clothes.

God bless you!

Your's truly,
Bashir!

No comments:

Post a Comment