Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sat Dec 19, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam: Admirable Christmas Email

Hi Nicole!

Am so glad with the Longest & Fantastic Email from you! Now I have got a relief after I have seen & read that Email.
Once again am at this night at 'PALM BEACH HOTEL'.

Am also impressed with all you have explained about 'SANTA CLAUS', Of course it's a first time for me to hear about it, but it has sounded so Nicely & Interesting.

It's queite interesting to understand the way you enjoy your life with your family. It's really admirable!! I hope I would feel on top of the World if I were there!!
But am not so worried because you said if GOD wishes one day we will enjoy together.

I like the way you have explained about CHRISTOPHER,DOUGLAS & AVA. You are really a Care taker. I hope that is why Your Niece AVA enjoys with your Presence because you please her with different Stories & Gifts.

What about DOUGLAS & CHRISTOPHER? Will they Cerebrate together with you?

Will DOUGLAS Come to CLEVELAND or He'll Cerebrate while in CHICAGO?

Am also delighted with a QUESTION you have asked about my Family's Faith.

My Parents have different FAITHS, [CHRISTIANITY & ISLAM]. My Mother a CHISTIAN, While my Father is a MUSLIM.

I myself is a MUSLIM because I Grew Up with father. But my Both Sisters are CHRISTIANS because they grew up with Mother.

Please just have a look at my Parent's Homes! There is NO a MUSLIM at My Mother's Home & There is NO a CHRISTIAN at My Father's Home.
That's how it is!

But I respect Other Religiuos's Faiths despite that am a Muslim. Am also much Intereted to hear about CHRISTIANITY.

I even learnt about CHRITIANITY & JESUS CHRIST When I was at Primary School. I learnt a lot about JESUS CHRIST. That he was a Prophet of GOD who was sent to Warn & Save People. He was a MIRACULOUS MAN. He could Create a Life Birds, To heel Sick people, To Raise dead People to Life.

He could tell what will happen in Future, He could also Turn a Little FOOD into MORE. His Mother was MARY.

He had a lot of MIRACLES of Convincing People to admit & accept the Words of GOD.

Everything that I have explained to you now is even found in ISLAMIC BOOK OF QUR'AN.
QUR'AN talks more good about JESUS CHRIST.

ISLAM & CHRISTIANITY are almost the Same, But they differ only just a little bit, especially about JESUS CHRIST.

ISLAM accept & Respect JESUS. Only that MUSLIMS don't accept that JESUS was a SON of GOD, But that he was a PROPHET Sent by GOD to Warn & Save People like the way Muhammad was. Muslims also believe that who ever Insults & Disrespect JESUS CHRIST, is out of ISLAMIC FAITH & IS No longer a Muslim.

But myself believe that all RELIGIOUS are right because we all worship One & the Same almighty GOD.
It's impossible to be One Religion in this World. That's how GOD Planned it to be.

Yes! Dar-es-Salaam is so Peaceful City dispite Religious Differencies. People assist each other Regardless diferencies of the Religion.

CHRISTIANS take Part When ISLAMIC IDI comes & MUSLIMS also take Part when CHRISTMASS Comes.

That's why am impressed to Join you Cerebrating CHRISTMASS, Because I know that we all together & Servants of GOD.

That is also why I say that you are not Favouratism & Racist.

If you were Someone with Unkind & Merciless Heart, You would have DROPPED ME because am NOT a CHRISTIAN.

You really Treat me like your own Son.

Please am anxiously Still waiting for that PACKAGE of CHRISTMASS which you included in my 'LAPTOP'

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment