Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sat Dec 12, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam: THANKS

Hi Nicole!


As I told you yesterday that today is the day to tell you about How much I'll be earning at 'PALM BEACH HOTEL'.
Not so Bad to me because it's Tshs100,000 per Month.
It'll help me especially for buying FOOD at Home. That's how it is!! Then tell me, is it so bad or Good? But am so happy with that.
Yes of course you deserve to be Happy with that, because you are the Only Person who Makes Sure that am So happy & that I get a Good Help to Certisfy my Life.But if my January's Class of DIPLOMA will be more TIGHT & SO BUSY, then I'll have to step down from Work & Put much effort on Studies only.
What's your Comment about that?

I haven't yet Sent the Money to my Father because I delayed to go at Western Union, I found it already Closed. Today Saturday they Close so early.
But I phoned & I told him that NICOLE sent him Money. He was so Happy & Excited to hear about that.
On Monday Morning I'll go to 'Western Union' to send Him the Morning. Don't worry, because It'll be alright.

I also told him about your answers Concerning about His SPECIAL REQUESTS. He Shouted with Joy & Called himself as GRATEFUL.

He said I should tell you to be free to Him, because he trusts you so much.
He said that you are a person to TRUST & He has no any doubt with you!
He shouted & asked! HOW CAN'T I TRUST A PERSON WHO ASSISTS MY OWN SON & SENT HIM TO THE HIGHEST COLLEGE?

But it's true NICOLE! Even myself it's very hard to do not trust you because you never lied to me. You always do what you Promise.
That's whyeven if my EVER EXPECTED DREAM TO VISIT U.S.A Will Come true, I'll feel Free & Confortable to be there without any Safety Concern, because of your KINDHEARTED & MERCIFUL.

I have been seeing Couple of friendships becoming to an End because they Lack of FAITHFULNESS & TRUSTWORTHNESS.
FAITHFULNESS & TRUSTWORTHNESS are the FUNDAMENTALS OF FRIENDSHIP.
That's why I receive your help with full of HAPINESS & JOY because I trust You & I Know that you are there with an Intension of Building my Better Future.
You don't receive a Gift or a Help from a person you don't trust, Do you?

To my side, I can't receive anything from a person I don't trust, Even though am a Poorest!

Mr.Iddi, My Father & I, We all trust you! Because you Care with Sincerity.

Inshort I can say that YOU DON'T HAVE ANY SIGN OF A DISPICE & HYPOCRISY !!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment