Friday, December 25, 2009

Thu Dec 24 200 from Dar Es Salaam: IT’S ME AGAIN TOO

Hi Nicole!

It's Good & Nice to hear all about CHRISTMASS!

CONGRATULATIONS MEANS 'HONGERA' IN KISWAHILI.

Kiswahili is for Mother but it's a National Language.

My Mothers Local language is Called TONGA.

My father doesn't much know Kiswahili because he didn't live for along time in Tanzania.

I & Him Speak a National language of MALAWI Called CHEWA.

But my father's Local Language is Called YAO. This is a Language which I grew up with & I know it very well than all the Languages I speack.

I don't know how to Speak my Mother's Language TONGA because as I already said that I didn't grow up with her. That's why I hardly to Speack it.
But I understand it very well when Someone speacks it! I only understand it but I fail to Speak.

What about you? Do you have any other Language except English? Does U.S.A only Speak ENGLISH?

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment