Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wed Dec 9, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam: MY FATHER'S SPECIAL REQUEST

Hi Nicole!


I don't want to hide anything what my Father told me to tell you.
He said I should tell you on his behalf.
The following are the Request He begged you.

He said that you Should regard me as your own Son. He also said that He has finally handed Over His Son BASHIR to you.

Secondly, He requested you to visit him when you will come to TANZANIA. He said that you have to be Prepared to Visit Him during the second journey to Africa. He said that you will be Highly appreciated & He will be more happy if you will do that.
He said because TANZANIA to MALAWI is Not very far!
They are Neighbouring Countries & It will be easy for you to visit Him.

Lastly! He said that you Should Invite me to U.S.A after my Studies. He said that He prefers he Son BASHIR to be there, Because He admires His friend's SON who is there in U.S.A. right now.

That's what exactly my father requested you!. I haven't Increased & Decreased anything. That's how I Quoted him.
Please tell me your answers so that I should tell him.

GOD BLESS YOU!

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment