Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mon Dec 27, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


By the way, did you tell my Message Douglas? What did he say if you told him?

I would like to tell you that my LAPTOP is doing well & it does not have any problem so far! It's fast & So easy to use.

But I once again want to thank you for Sending me a LAPTOP because I really needed it in my life. It will help me at the College & even when at home. It will keep me busy all the time.

I also thank you so much for giving me a Careness of a Mother! I really didn't expect this in my life. You are on behalf of my Mother. That's why I believe that you will never Disown & Drop me because am like your own Son as you said one day.

I also spoke with my father yesterday! I was telling him that you sent me a LAPTOP.

He was very happy to hear that & thanked you so Much for that Kind & Generosity.
He said He feels So good when I tell him about your Stories.

He also said that He bought 3 BAGS OF FERTILIZER & 2 BAGS OF MAIZE FOOD from the Money which you Sent him. He then asked me to remind you about His Special REQUESTS he Requested you, Do you remember about it?

He added that you have completely Chenged his life & for the whole his family in general. He said the Money you sent him it has helped a lot of things to his life.

But he said above all is an Overwhelming Support to His first Born Son BASHIR'S
Education at LEARNIT COLLEGE.

He said He never had a Dream even at a Single day that His Son BASHIR will be at College & Such a GREAT College of LEARNIT.

He lastly Said that He Prays Good for you everyday & That GOD should keep you in Good Health all the time.

Please Reply very soon my EMAIL because I'll go again today at the Internet Cafe to Check if you replied to it.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment