Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sun Dec 13, 2009 from Cleveland: Email for Bashir

Habari, my dear Bashir?


Your Palm Beach Hotel earnings are marvelous! Tshs100,000 per Month is very fine. I'm very happy about the amount and am glad you are very happy with it, too!


I do agree that when your Diploma class starts in January, you will have to step down from work at Palm Beach Hotel and put your effort on your studies only. But it will be good if you can keep your good relationship with the Palm Beach Hotel by staying in touch with Levina, Mr. Eric, and your colleagues there! Also, when the time gets closer, I can write an email to Mr. Eric and Levina to explain more about your Diploma class at Learnit Institute.


How wonderful to hear about your great phone conversation with your dear father! All of it makes my heart and spirit dance with joy! I am honored that he is so happy and that we trust each other as we do, like family.


You wrote "FAITHFULNESS & TRUSTWORTHNESS are the FUNDAMENTALS OF FRIENDSHIP" and you are so right. I appreciate so much the trust and faithfulness I share with you, Mr. Iddi, and your dear father.

Yes, indeed, Christmas is coming. I like to close my eyes and imagine the glorious flowers at the Palm Beach Hotel for Christmas! Soon Mr. Jimmy and I will put up our Christmas tree and decorate it. On Christmas Day, we roast a turkey and make potatoes, corn (maize), and stuffing (do you know stuffing?) for a special dinner. I also bake a pie or cake -- yum! We also send Christmas cards to our loved ones, so we sent one to you! It's packed with your Laptop so you'll find it there.


Reading about your village and clan inspires me. You are so important to your family and village, with your great education, brilliance, hard work, and dreams. You are inspiring them and giving them hope! I trust in God to bring your family much good through your faithfulness, brilliance, and great success!


I went shopping and bought your supplies: flash disk, 3 notebooks -- and the brand new Rihanna CD! Tomorrow (Monday 14 December) Mr. Jimmy will ship the package to you!


God Bless You!
Yours sincerely,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment