Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wed Dec 23, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam: JOB WELL DONE

Hi Nicole!

Am so delighted to tell you that I have received a receipt of a LAPTOP from Post Office.
Am so happy to see it & I feel like I have already got a LAPTOP. Tomorrow Morning Mr.Iddi & I will go to pick it from Post Office.

I will tell you everything once I receive it from Post Office.

What about another Package of NOTEBOOKS & BATTERIES? WHICH NAME DID YOU SEND TO? MY NAME or MR. IDDI'S NAME?

But there is no any Problem if you used my name, because it's just Little things/Stuffs. I will not need to have an IDENTIFICATION CARD.
And I will get in any Case that will be. Whether they will need an IDENTIFICATION CARD or NOT, I will get it.

Now am going to LEARNIT COLLEGE to get my Results & a CERTIFICATE of 'ICDL'.

More details tomorrow!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment