Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wed Dec 9, 2009 from Cleveland: MORE NEWS

Hello again, Bashir!


On Saturday, I will go shopping for the things you need: NOTEBOOKS & A FLASH DISK. Then I will mail the package to you on Monday, I think. I will tell you when I know for sure.

Also, I will tell you about Western Union, whether I go Thursday night or Friday night. I'm very glad the amounts sound good for your father and you!

Also, it's cool that your father's birthday is January 25, the same day you start your Diploma course at Learnit Institute!

Finally, let me know the news about your work at Palm Beach Hotel! Are you still a trainee there? And did you receive your certificate from the Hotel school? It's good to have the certificate, even though for your career you will work with computers!

GOD BLESS YOU!
Yours truly,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment