Friday, December 25, 2009

Thu Dec 24 2009 from Cleveland: HELLO FROM AMERICA!

Habari, Bashir, I just got your email and I'm very, very happy you have your wonderful laptop and you like it!

I have read your question about "4 days left for activation" and I have done a little research online about it. So here is what I'm suggesting to you. Can you get the piece of paper I included in the box, which says at the top "You have received a computer which meets one of the following circumstances."

On that paper, you will see a very long series of numbers and letters called the "Product Key" or "Product Key Code."

Okay, so keep that number handy. That is the number you will need to "activate."

Now, when your compter says "4 days left for activation" -- can you click on that for instructions? See what happens if you do.

Then you can email me back and tell me what happens. I will check my computer in a few minutes!

Yours truly,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment