Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sat Dec 26, 2009 from Cleveland

My dear son Bashir!

I'm sorry you are so tired and sneezing! Now I hope you will get a good sleep for hours and hours!

I will call my beloved niece Ava very soon and ask her how she enjoyed Christmas on the farm! They had a HUGE BLIZZARD of a snowstorm! In America we sing a Christmas song, "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas," which means white snow, because the tradition is that it's nice when it snows for Christmas. So my darling Ava had a white Christmas!

I forgot to tell you before, Douglas is not yet back to Chicago. Early this morning he drove to Worthington, Ohio (100 miles or 125 km) to visit Jen's parents, where Jen is also visiting for Christmas. Then tomorrow afternoon he will drive backto Cleveland to watch LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers play basketball on TV. On Monday morning, after I go to work, Mr. Jimmy will drive Douglas to the airport and he will fly back to Chicago.

Usiku mwema!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment