Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wed Dec 9, 2009 from Cleveland: I AM SO HONORED

Habari, my dear Bashir?


I am so very honored by your dear father's requests. My answers to him are YES, YES, and YES!

YES, I am honored by his trust and faith in me, and will always regard you as my own son.

YES, I am honored by his invitation, and will visit him in Malawi when I return someday to Tanzania! I'm hoping you will accompany me on the visit to see him! I don't know yet when my return to Africa will happen, but I know it will happen, if God wishes.

YES, I am honored by his request, and will invite you to U.S.A after you complete your bachelor's degree!

I am also honored by his admiration for Douglas and Christopher.

Please tell your precious father my answers! How do you communicate with him? Will you write him a letter?

God Bless You!
Yours faithfully,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment