Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tues Dec 28, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Bashir's Mum!

I have just stepped in the Internet Cafe & found yor Email.

Am so delighted to see & read it, but I really need a too long EMAIL from you when you finish to read this one.
Especially a reply about to what I wrote in Yesterday's EMAIL.

Am also doing Exercises that bring Fitness to the Body. I play football everyday evening.
I bought a MANCHESTER UNITED JENS for the use of Playing football. I took Tsh10,000 from the Money you sent me for Food & Meat in order to buy that Uniform

because I really didn't have a Sports Wear. It's only a SOCCER BOOT which I don't have so far. But I Shall buy it when I get my FIRST & LAST Salary at 'PALM BEACH HOTEL' Next day.

But I Shall have less time for Playing Football when my Class Starts in JANUARY 25. I will be only Playing during Weekends & Holidays days.

I really like football! What about in Cleveland? Shall I play Soccer if I shall be there? Do young people like Football there?

IT'S YOUR SON BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment