Friday, December 25, 2009

Thur Dec 24 2009 from Cleveland: ANOTHER HELLO FROM AMERICA

Mambo, Bashir, I wanted to tell you some more information I found about "Activation."

There is a person in America I can call on the telephone for more information about "activation" on your computer. However, they will not be in the office until Monday 28 December, because it's a holiday time here with Christmas.

I also found out that "Activation" is the way Microsoft checks on everybody's computers to make sure it is being used by the correct person. Microsoft calls it "anti-piracy." You and I are the correct people to use the computer, so it's fine, but we jsut have to figure out what to do when your computer asks about "Activation."

We will figure it out and then it will be fine!

GOD BLESS YOU!
Yours faithfully,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment