Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thur Dec 17, 2009 from Clevelabd: Your Biography is an inspiration

Habari, my dear Bashir?

I was just checking my emails and have found both of yours –

For now, I want to send my brightest, warmest greetings to you across the miles --

Yes, your biography is so excellently and clearly written -- truly you are a great writer, and you tell the stories of your life so well.

I am sorry and sad for the hardships you have endured. My mother and father separated when my siblings and I were young, and it was a terribly difficult experience. Also, I'm really sad about your sister who is having mental suffering. I will pray for her peace.

Also, as I read your biography, I am in awe of the greatness of God and the way His Hand brought us together in Dar Es Salaam. God Is Great!

Right now, I must attend to some evening errands, but I will write you another email tomorrow morning (Friday) to write more about Christmas.

I keep you and all your precious family in my heart and prayers.

GOD BLESS YOU!

Yours faithfully,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment