Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sun Dec 6, 2009 from Cleveland: I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE HOME SAFELY

Hello my dear Bashir,


What a relief to my eyes and my heart to find your email announcing your safe return to Dar Es Salaam! I'm sad you were sick from the bus fuel smell. Praise God that you felt better when you arrived in Malawi.


I'm so glad you found your father but am very distressed that he is starving from poverty and hunger. For sure, we will help him! Let me know more details about how we can help him with money for his food and needs.


Your Laptop HP is all ready to ship! Mr. Jimmy and I found the adapter for you so you can plug in the computer in Dar Es Salaam (different from plugs in America). I will ship it to you on Tuesday or Wednesday and will email you to tell you when it is on the way.


I am excited to hear more about your trip to Malawi! I hope you had a peaceful and restful night's sleep!


GOD BLESS YOU!
Yours sincerely,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment