Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sat Dec 12, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam: MY VILLAGE

Hi Nicole!


Today I would like to tell you about my Home Village in MALAWI.

It's not like a very big Village, no! It's a Clan.

It's a very poor Village & the Mijority is Illiterate.

Only 3 people are the Ones who at least went to school & Got education.

Only my 2 COUSINS & I are the ones who are Educated. But nobody went to the COLLEGE like me,
But we all finished Secondary.

Am the first Person from that Villge to reach the College. I have broken that record.
The problem was Money, that's why my Cousins Couldn't go to the College.

That's why People's expectations to me are now very High!

All of them are happy & Wish me well towardz my Studies.

They proud of me & they now regard me as a Person who will assist them if I do well.

They were also happy to hear about yourself & wished you all the best & better life.

Finally, before I go, I would like to tell you that 'PALM BEACH HOTEL' has been BUTIFIED with the MOST COLORFUL FLOWERS OF MERRY CHRISTMASS!!!!

Leter on I'll talk about CHRISTMASS, Because I know it's not too early to talk about it, IS IT?

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment