Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fri Dec 11, 2009 from Cleveland: Correction on my WESTERN UNION email to you!

Habari, Bashir? I hope you are well. Please forgive me -- because I "made a typo" -- which means I "made a mistake" while typing -- in my WESTERN UNION email to you!


In that email, when I was writing about you sending the 100,000 shillings to your dear father, I made a typo and wrote:

When you send the money at Western Union, you will be charged a "Money Transfer Fee." That means the total amount you will pay at Western Union will be 10,000 shillings plus the "Money Transfer Fee."

But the correct information is:

The total amount you will pay at Western Union will be 100,000 shillings plus the "Money Transfer Fee."

I was getting confused between 100,000 shillings and 10,000 kwacha!

I hope my typo did not cause you confusion.

GOD BLESS YOU!
Yours faithfully,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment