Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sat Dec 26, 2009 from Cleveland

Hello, Bashir, here I am again!

Okay, it's good to hear your computer is fine and has no problems. But tell me if you get that message again "31 days of updates" and we will figure out what it means.

2009 is the greatest year of my life so far, all praise and thanks to God Almighty. My blessings are: All my sons are well and healthy and happy -- all my sons including Christopher, Douglas, and Bashir! Also, I had the most blessed trip of my life to Dar Es Salaam. Mr. Jimmy and I are healthy. I am successful in my work and writing, thanks to God! These come to mind as my best blessings, the health and happiness of the ones I love.

Tonight, Christopher and Nicki have gone home to have a quiet evening. Mr. Jimmy is watching his favorite TV program "Wildest Police Chases on Video"! I have finished my writing for today, and after we chat, I will do some exercises to stay fit.

GOD BLESS YOU!
Yours truly,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment