Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sat Dec 26, 2009 from Cleveland

Habari, Bashir? I'm so happy you like the Christmas photos! Asante sana for your wonderful compliments -- I'm smiling! I'm especially glad you like your seat, which we prepared and honored just for you.

Christopher and his girlfriend Nicki came over this afternoon (the day after Christmas) for Christmas dinner one day after! The reason was, yesterday they went to have Christmas dinner with Nicki's aunt and relatives who are from the country Greece, but they are in Cleveland for a holiday visit.

Woo-hoo, it's great news about your LAPTOP and also that you are a computer genius at successfully activating it! Very good work. Yes, for sure let me know if any problems or questions occur.

About your question: 31 days of UPDATES. I haven't heard of that one. Can you describe more to me -- for example, does it pop up in a box on the screen when you log in? Does it ask you to choose yes or no, or "Next"?

I will be on my computer for a while, then off it, then back off before I say "usiku mwema," so for sure, let's chat!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Yours truly,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment