Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sat Dec 5, 2009 from Cleveland: WELCOME HOME!

Hello my dear Bashir!


This is just my WELCOME HOME! email for you, to greet you when you return to the Internet Cafe after your special trip to Malawi!


Every day I have been thinking of you, missing you, and praying for your safety and enjoyment on your travels. I have also been praying for your dear father, and imagining how very happy and proud he was to see his amazing first-born son Bashir and hear of your education at Learnit Institute and all your successes in class and at Palm Beach Hotel!


Your Laptop HP is doing great and I will be ready to ship it to you soon. I have purchased a nice carrying case and the special cleaning brush. But I am still looking for the "adapter" because it has a U.S. plug and I want to find a European adapter and send it with the laptop for you!


God Bless You!
Yours faithfully,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment