Monday, December 21, 2009

Sun. Dec 20, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam: YOU ARE CURIOUS

Hi Nicole!

It's nice to konw that you are a Curious Person!
That is why you know different & a lot of things because of your CURIOSITY.

Muhammad's story is the LONGEST!

Then Please I'll write another EMAIL about MUHAMMAD & ISLAM tomorrow.

Because now am tired & I feel to Sleep as I have been spending Consecutive Working Nights Shifts at 'PALM BEACH HOTEL'.

But inshort I can say that MUHAMMAD was a PROPHET of GOD who was sent to SPREAD His Words.
He was sent to warn & Save the wrong doers.
He is also a Last prophet of GOD. No any other Prophet that will come after him.
He came on behalf of JESUS CHRIST.
But all these what I have said are according to ISLAMIC SCRIPTURES.

Then tomorrow I'll Continue from where I have stoppped.

But I feel good when you ask me Questions about various things. I like it so Much.
Keep it up & be free to ask more Questions.

You can even make your own Comments/Opinions against my Statements if there is somewhere necessary to do that.
So that it should be like a Debate or a Convasation.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment