Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wed, Sept 16, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Nicole!

We absolutely have nothing to worry about fees! because I went to meet Hilda today & am told that my fees is already at the Bank. Now it has been confirmed that am a student of ''Learnit Institute of Business & Technology''.

Thank you for your brilliant decision on what I was told by Wetern Union's lady of about to open my own Bank account! I don't like doing things without consultation, that is why I had to ask you first before I take any move.As I always say that I will be Obedient on your commands.

Class starts at 2pm-5pm. Please, ask Douglas to tell me some tips of College. Like, How my attitude will suppose to be? How to study? How to solve difficult staffs & what to do in order to be more excellent in class? because I wanna be like Douglas!

Do you often meet Douglas & Christopher?

Mr. Iddi is more than excited to hear the good news! we were together at Hilda's office today. But I'll be waiting to hear if Hilda confirms to you about fees's arrival at the Bank.

God bless you!

Your's sincerely,
Bashir!

No comments:

Post a Comment