Friday, December 25, 2009

Thu Dec 24, 2009 from Dar Es Salaam: THANKS

Hi Nicole!


Thanks so much for that Information. I always thank you so much for a good Care you are doing to me. Because I did't expect that you could reply to my Email as soon as you have done. So, Should I wait untill that Person tells you or I should activate it with a number you have given me? Or I should just Stop it Completely?

I also thank you for Gift of the Christmass which you Promissed. It's really nice & admirable to see DOUGLAS & CHRISTOPHER with their beautiful Girlfriends.

What about DOUGLAS'S Girlfriend? Does she Stay in CLEVELAND or CHICAGO?

Am also happy to see your beautifull CATS. My Father & I also like CATS. We used to keep them a long time ago but they died. When I will come to CLEVELAND they will be
one of my friends. Infact I knew it already that you have 2 CATS. Because I read on the day which I told you that I saw you in the INTERNET that you have 2 Children & 2 CATS.

Has HILDA told you that she is going to on LEAVE? Because she told me today that She is going on Holiday but she will be back in Office on 12 JANUARY 2010.

I Passed exams but I didn't get a CERTIFICATE because the DIRECTER left for CHRISTMASS HOLIDY. I will go to get it after Next week after CHRISTMASS.

Tomorrow is a great day for every MANKIND, because it's a CHISTMASS DAY!

DO YOU REMEMBER THE PLACES OF SLIPWAY & COCO BEACH? These are Places we Showed you on the day we walk around DAR-ES-SALAAM.
At the 'INDIAN OCEAN', Do you remember that? It's where I will go tomorrow & Spend my day as a CHRISTMASS DAY. Another aim of going there is to have your REMEMBERERS & MEMORIES.

What about you? What are you gonna do?

GOD BLESS YOU!

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment