Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mon Dec 27, 2009 from Cleveland

Hello and habari, Son?

I'm very happy to get your email! I write you a longer email this evening. But in case you go to the Internet Cafe before it is evening in ClevelandI want to tell you:

Douglas was very delighted to get your greetings and your message of your support of the Cleveland Cavaliers! He just got home when I told him, and he burst out smiling with happiness! He said to tell you he likes very much to email and correspond with you! He apologizes that it sometimes takes him too many days to answer you. He sends you his greetings as well! Now he is back in Chicago, where he landed safely this morning at 10 o'clock Chicago time.

Next I want to say I AM ECSTATIC AND DELIGHTED to receive the WONDERFUL MESSAGES FROM YOUR DEAR FATHER! In my heart I am singing "WOOOOO-HOOOOO!" with joy! I will write more about that in my next email.

Finally for now I want to say, THANK YOU for all your great words of gratitude for your laptop!! Mr. Jimmy and I are so very very happy that it's a fine laptop for you, and that it's working well and will help with your education!

Okay, will write again this evening with more happy comments!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
Yours truly,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment